Pac-Man Gets Help Pac-Man Gets Help

So unfunny it hurts, have a real sense of humour please.
Animation was good, voice acting was decent.

Flap Punch Flap Punch

shouldve made it land on 8055 ;)

Apple's Shocking iPhone Apple's Shocking iPhone

The moment the video turned into a song about a fat guy sitting on pastries i had to favourite it just so i could watch it stoned.

Forgotten Vegeta Forgotten Vegeta

Why is Vegeta Mexican?

Cat Suit Mario Cat Suit Mario

Well animated, but the humour was drier than the biscuits that sit at the back of my cupboard.

Ducktalez 7 Ducktalez 7

Been following you ever since the beginning, & your cartoons were my childhood believe it or not. I can see what you tried to do, which was too really incorporate your new animation skills, which was cool & all, but I feel this movie really lacked the classic Ducktalez humour, thats what really ruined it for me personally. Other than that, story was pretty good & linked well with the other episodes, I loved Vegeta's entrance to the money bin by the way.

What Does The Fox Say What Does The Fox Say

First of all, LuigiNut02 youre an idiot. 'The Fox' was made by two dudes that run their own TV show in Norway, theyre not actual artists they did it as a joke for a segment on their show & it happened to go viral. Actual autism.

Anyway, this video is great, really uplifting & a completely different take on the whole, 'what does the fox say?' ordeal. Bravo.

GARFIELD FALSH COLLAB 2!! GARFIELD FALSH COLLAB 2!!

First and last ones were great, the rest of the artists should re-evaluate their roles as animators.

Incident:110A Incident:110A

The same flash as always, nothing is different, just mindless, sidescrolling killings.
At least get back to finishing the madness series, where as there is a decent story to follow, enough of these lame incident shorts.

The Meek The Meek

Although i loved the first 2 scenes, which actually fulfilled the genre of 'drama' and posed a lot of potential, i have to give this flash a rating of 2 stars on behalf of the other animators who virtually sucked nuts in terms of animation and abiding by a sensible plotline (even the attempts at humour were lame as fuck). Besides RadioTube & Pop-Tart out of the contributing artists, i suggest the rest reassess their lives.