DJ Deimos-Illusion DJ Deimos-Illusion

I love how the reviewer underneath gives it a 6/10 but gives no stars, lol what an asshole.
anywho, great track, wouldve been perfect if the build up at the beginning led into something heavier but eitherway, very fitting to the industrial genre, thanks for the track!

A Warm Red Stone A Warm Red Stone

This is actually amazing, please make a full version or release more epic, progressive shit like this!

HW - But Now You Say HW - But Now You Say

mmmm

ill be honest, i dont even consider this dubstep, listen to some datsik and shit like that, and thats real dubstep, hard revved up shit, but not bad techno song youve got there.

haywirehaywire responds:

Wait hold up. Lemme make a list of things youve got wrong:

1. This is not even close to techno man. Get your genres straight.

2. Even if you think this isnt dubstep, thats the only criticism you gave me. And thats not enough to take off 5 points out of ten.

3. This IS dubstep, despite what you think. Please look up the definition of Dubstep before you make yourself look iike a moron. Here lemme help you out vlad:

"Dubstep is a genre of electronic dance music. Its overall sound has been described as "tightly coiled productions with overwhelming bass lines and reverberant drum patterns, clipped samples, and occasional vocals".[1]"

4. I dont look up to datsik that much. Yes he and artists like him can make some sick wobbles but way too repetative.

So there you are. sorry man, but this is a worthless review.

Teruscore (Remix) Teruscore (Remix)

freshhhhhhhh